Substance abuse including alcoholism has serious medical consequences. Additionally, the effects
can have severe negative financial, legal, and psychological affects on the abuser, their,
family, co-workers, and friends.
If you or someone you care about needs help get it as soon as possible.
- Find a treatment facility
- Find a self help group
- General information and resources at
- Prevention Information & Resources For Parents, Youth and Educators
- Too Smart to Start is an underage alcohol use prevention initiative for parents, caregivers, and their 9-to-13 year-old children.
- StopAlcoholAbuse.Gov is a comprehensive portal of Federal resources for information on underage drinking and ideas for combating this issue.
- Learn about College Binge Drinking is an site developed to build awareness among college students, educators, and parents about binge drinking.